Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


I'm REALLY late to the party with this, and I apologize to Colette who nominated me for this award!

7 Things That I Love:

Well, just let me preface that the big three (God, fam and friends) are not included in this list. I STILL LOVE 'EM!

1 - Well, obviously, nail polish! Addicted since February 2007 :)
2 - Peanuts--I've covered this on my post about MAC Peppermint Patti.
3 - The beach--during beautiful days at the beach, my friend, a Michigan transplant, will say in response, "We LIVE here!"
4 - Food--I love it, the end.
5 - I know this goes with food, but I can't get enough of cajun boiled peanuts. Not just any boiled peanuts, but from a nearby gas station that gives them plenty of spice. I write this because I plan on buying some in a few minutes.
6 - Reading--I have so many books that I've run out of bookcase space. Next to a colossal mess and nail polish, books are the most prominent things in my room.
7 - Sunshine--Rainy/cloudy days just put me in a shitty mood. You know that Carpenters' song? Yeah, rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

7 Random Blogs That I Love (but there's more on the left!):

1 - My Simple Little Pleasures
2 - Nail Juice
3 - Getcha Nails Did
4 - The Great Lacquer Hunt
5 - Decorative Diva
6 - Bring On The Bling
7 - Dr. Frankenpolish

6 comments:

Lucy said...

I'm with you on the polish and books! I also have to slide in there, makeup. I adore lipstick and eyeshadow.

The Asian Girl said...

Lucy--I'm just dipping my toes with makeup lately...I don't need more addictions! By the way, Easter is here on Sunday, I hope you pick up a lot of great polish afterwards! :D

Faith said...

Hey there! I'm so happy you like my blog! That makes me feel super special! :)

The Asian Girl said...

Faith--you're welcome! Keep it up! :D

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Levi H said...

Hi great reeading your post

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina